This is a resource area for experimentation with the production and publishing of 360° snapshots in virtual worlds such as Second Life and OpenSim.
- Panoramic 360 Degree Image Capture Coming to Second Life Viewer – Blog Post 2016-10-08 – Inara Pey
- Illiastra Panoramic Camera System – Blog Post 2016-10-05 Strawberry Singh
- Illiastra Panoramic Camera 360 Degree System – Blog Post 2016-10-07 – Inara Pey
- IOL Panoramic Camera – Blog Post 2016-10-06 – Lalwende Leakey
- IOL Panoramic Camera – Blog Post 2016-10-13 – Inara Pey
- VR Photosphere: a further Second Life 360 photo HUD – Blog Post 2016-10-20 – Inara Pey
- Second Life Marketplace – Illiastra Panoramic Camera System
- Second Life Marketplace – <a href="https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/IOL-Camera-
- Second Life Marketplace – VR Creations 360 Photosphere HUD V10
- VRchive – Share 360 degree scenes
Panoramic/10049409″>IOL Panoramic Camera
Update 26-Oct-2016: Linden Lab released a project viewer able to generate 360° snapshots along with a web to view the generated images. See this blog post for more information.
Here is another resource for Panoramic
Thanks Lalwende… links added in the resource and blog post links in the main post.
You are welcome
Inara covers the product here
e-onsoftware.com note that their professional 3D environment production product is also called VUE… See http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/. It is not specifically for Second Life 360° snapshot production.